Here's a quick and easy project if you own a mat cutter. I love mine and use it every day for one thing or another- wrapping gifts, constructing boxes or books or actually matting something! If you are looking to purchase a well-made, long-lasting mat cutter, check out Logan Graphic Products.
This is a quick and easy way to way to display die cut hearts from my new Sizzlits set, Hearts & More...
- Using a mat cutter, cut two off-white mats. Leave one for your backing and cut one with nine windows.
- Die cut a bunch of hearts from watercolor paper.
- Ink them with different color inks, making extra so you have choices to pick from.
- Position solid mat on the bottom and window cut mat on top. Adhere with ATG gun.
- Place hearts in windows in a pleasing arrangement. When you are sure you like it, adhere hearts with Zots.
- Frame, add a ribbon hanger or just stand on your mantel or table!
Another option would be to cut nine equally sized squares from coordinating cardstock and mount them on the paper, then add your hearts.
Have you started your Valentine crafting? What are you making?